08-06-2016, 05:47 PM
Source : https://twitter.com/LiptonIceTeaIN
T&C : https://www.facebook.com/notes/lipton-ic...5108316500
1. “#RefreshingRecipe” (‘Contest’) is brought to you by PepsiCo India Holdings Private Limited (‘Organizer’).
2. The Contest is open to all Indian citizens residing in India, of 18 years of age or above with a valid Twitter /Facebook account, except the employees of Organizer and their family members, Organizer’s associate companies, its bottlers, its JV partners, its co-packers, its distributors, its agents, its advertising and promotional agencies and its auditors and their associate companies (‘Participant’).
3. Contest is valid from 12:00 PM on June 8, 2016 to 6:00 pm on June 12, 2016 (“Contest Period”). The Organizer may in its absolute discretion curtail or extend the Contest Period, as it deems necessary without any liability whatsoever; and no communication in this regard will be entertained.
4. By participating in this Contest, a Participant unconditionally and irrevocably accepts and agrees to be bound by all these terms and conditions as stated herein at all times without any exception whatsoever.
5. No purchase or consumption of Organizer’s products is necessary to participate in the Contest.
6. To participate in the Contest, the Participant has to follow the steps as detailed herein below: a) Be a registered Twitter / Facebook user. b) Follow Lipton Iced Tea India Twitter handle - @LiptonIceTeaIn (“Handle”) or like Lipton Iced Tea India Facebook page - @LiptonIceTeaIn (“Facebook Page”). The Handle and Facebook Page are collectively referred to as “Social Media”. c) The Participant will be required to give a missed call on 0091 8866001650, after which the Participant will receive an SMS which will contain a list of certain ingredients. The Participant will be required to prepare a refreshing recipe out the list of ingredients provided to the Participant. In addition to the list of ingredients provide by the Organizer, it will mandatory for the Participant use Lipton Iced Tea as a core ingredient for the drink. It is also clarified that the Participant will be required to prepare the recipe for a non-alcoholic beverage and a recipe for an alcoholic beverage will be automatically rejected. Entries not complying with these rules shall be rejected. d) Participants will be required to share their recipes only by replying on the Handle and the Facebook Page. In the form of text, posts, images or videos. e) Use the hashtag #RefreshingRecipe along with his/her response to the entries on Social Media, only those entries will be accepted.
7. Only such submissions of Participants meeting the criteria in Clause 6 above, shall qualify for the Contest and shall hereinafter be referred to as ‘Valid Entries’. The decision of the Organizer with regard to validity of the entries on Social Media shall be final and no claim or communication with respect to that entry by the Participant shall be entertained by the Organizer.
8. By becoming a follower of the Handle or a fan of the Facebook Page and by participating in the promo, the Participant gives his/her free consent to abide by the rules, regulations, policies and obligations as mandated by Twitter/Facebook, as the case may be.
9. Participant, without any exception and at all times during the Contest Period shall follow all tweet/post instructions given by the Organizer in its entirety. Any failure to comply with the instructions of the Organizer will result in the disqualification of the entry made by the Participant.
10. The Participants submitting their entries other than during the time of Contest Period as per Clause 3, shall not be eligible for the Prize (as defined hereinafter).
11. Participants can participate in the Contest as many times as he/she wants during the Contest Period.
12. Participants will be judged basis the originality and creativity of their entries, i.e. their tweet/Facebook post. All entries will be judged by an independent panel of judges.
13. Declaration of winners – I. A total of 1 Grand winner and 5 runner ups will be selected from Social Media during the Contest Period. II. Winners will be declared within 72 hours from the end of Contest Period.
14. The Grand winner will get a pass (four people) for a day at the waterpark and a Lipton Ice Tea Hamper worth INR 125/- . And the 5 runner ups will get the Lipton Ice Tea Hamper. It is clarified that the Organizer’s commitment under this Contest is subject to the number and nature of entries received and the Organizer may limit the number of winners depending on the number of Valid Entries received.
15. The winners will be announced on the Handle and Facebook Page. The winners will also be asked to share their details i.e. name, e-mail address, contact no etc. as requested by the Organizer on the direct message inbox.
16. The winners may be contacted by the representatives of the Organizer on the contact number shared by him/her on the direct message inbox. Each winner would be contacted thrice over a period of 72 hrs. In case the winner is not reachable or the Prize cannot be redeemed by him for any reason whatsoever, the Organizer will reserve the right to either forfeit the Prize or pass on the Prize to another Participant without any further notice to the winner.
17. The Prize shall be sent to the address provided by the winners. Organizer shall not be liable for any loss or non-receipt of Prize due to incorrect contact address or any other information provided by the Participant or the failure of any winner to take the delivery, for any reason whatsoever. The Organizer will be absolved of its liability after it has sent the Prize, to the address provided by the Winner. The Organizer will not be liable for any failure to provide the Prize due to technical issues or any other logistical issues. The Organizer will not be liable for any loss of data during transmission including but not limited to server issues that may come up in the real time monitoring of the entries sent out by Participants during the Contest Period, or in declaration of winners.
18. It is strictly prohibited to upload content (picture/text/any other content) of any kind that contain expressions of hate, abuse, offensive images or conduct, obscenity, pornography, sexually explicit or against any religious sentiments or against any caste, creed or race or any material which is offensive to women or any material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable law or regulations or that otherwise may be in conflict with these Terms and Conditions or the Advertising Code. It is also clarified that any entry which is in the reasonable opinion of the Organizer is found to be obscene, offending and hurtful shall be rejected immediately; and appropriate action will be taken against the said Participant.
19. The Participants agree and undertake that their aforementioned entries shall not in any way be obscene, vulgar, disrespectful or defamatory in any manner nor shall be in violation of any intellectual property rights of third parties and/or applicable laws. It is also clarified that the Participants are solely responsible for any violation of any applicable laws and shall keep the Organizer indemnified in this regard.
20. At the Organizer's request, winners must participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the Prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Organizer using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event he/she is a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in promotional material or in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Contest (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Organizer.
21. By submitting a valid entry in the Contest, the Participants, unless the Organizer advises otherwise, license and grant the Organizer, its affiliates and sub-licensees an exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such valid entry (tweet or any other submission), in whole or in part, for any purpose including but not limited to future promotion, marketing, advertising or publicity purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. By participating in the Contest, the Participants agree and acknowledge that: a) the entries are original; b) they will have no further right whatsoever on any intellectual property right(s) associated with the entries; c) the Participants shall not raise any future claim(s) whatsoever against the Organizer. The Participants further agree and acknowledge that the sole right to use the entries shall exclusively lie with the Organizer and the Organizer shall be entitled to use these entries at any point in time for any purposes (including commercial purposes) which the Organizer deems appropriate; and the Participants confirm that they waive to raise any claims whatsoever with respect to the entry submitted by the Participants.
22. Decision of Organizer will be final and binding with regard to the Contest and Prize and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard
23. The Participant agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Organizer and its officers, directors, employees, and affiliated organisations, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders and employees, from and against any and all claims, demands, damages, costs, liabilities and causes of action of whatsoever nature that are based upon or arise out of any breach by the Participant of these terms and conditions or the warranties and representations made by the Participant in this Contest.
24. Except as specifically set out herein and to the maximum extent permitted by law, all conditions, warranties and representations expressed or implied by law are hereby excluded. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we hereby exclude and shall not have any liability to any Participant or winner in connection with or arising out of this Contest howsoever caused, including for any costs, expenses, forfeited Prize, damages and other liabilities.
25. Organizer assumes no liability or responsibility for (i) any errors, omissions or inaccuracies of content or submissions, (ii) personal injury or property damage of any nature resulting from participant’s access to, Participant’s exposure to or participant’s participation in the Contest (iii) Any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information that may be contained therein (iv) Any deletion of data or interruption or discontinuance of transmission to or from or through the Contest.
26. The manufacturers of the Prize shall continue to be liable for any defect in the Prize and all service related obligations. The color, make and model of the Prize shall be at the sole discretion of the Organizer, and the winners will not be entitled to demand a any change in the color/make/model or any other element of the Prize.
27. Each participant consents to the use of information supplied by the participant in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference or payment or other compensation to the participant, by the Organizer.
28. The decision of the Organizer shall be final in all matters relating to this promotion and no correspondence in this context will be entertained. The Organizer reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without prior notice.
29. All Participants participating in this Promotion, whether directly or indirectly, will waive conditions of DND registration and the Organizer shall not assume any responsibility in this regard. The Participants could also be contacted anytime through voice calls, SMS for campaign updates and participation during the Promotion Period.
30. The Prize is personal to the winners and is not transferrable and cannot be sold under any circumstances.
31. No cash payment will be made in lieu of the Prize.
32. Organizer shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or any other liability arising out of the Contest or due to participation by any person in the Contest.
33. Organizer accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the Prize winning. Winners will have to bear incidental costs, if any, that may arise for redemption of the Prize.
34. Organizer shall not be liable for any loss or damage due to Act of God, Governmental actions, other force majeure circumstances and shall not be liable to pay any amount as compensation or otherwise for any such loss.
35. All disputes relating to this Contest shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at Gurgaon only.
36. By participating in this Contest, it is assumed that the Participant has read the terms and conditions and shall be held responsible in case of violation of the same.