Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Review of Lowepro Photo Traveler 150 Backpack (Mica) @ Rs 1183 from Snapdeal
Ordered the bag on 15th Aug and Received it on 19th Aug. The Packaging was excellent with prompt delivery by Snapdeal.
Lowepro Photo Traveler 150 Backpack (Mica) on first glance looks small (Bcoz we are used to standard Laptop backpacks) but the built quality is excellent, despite being small the bag easily holds my Nikon D5100 With 70-300 mm lens and additional 18-55mm Lens, chargers, Filters and diffusers and still has space for a additional lens. It also has a space to carry a 7-10in Tablet. the cushioning is thick and Velcro's are stitched perfectly. i get the feeling that my kit is safe inside (Thats most important:heart beatingSmile. There is space for you to carry some documents and and gadgets (Mobiles and iPods) also.

Pros: Plenty of space, Build quality excellent, Perfect size for a Camera Bag, and the fact that its a Backpack not a shoulder bag:devil:
Cons: Doesn't Come with a Rain Cover
Overall: If you to don't want to spend thousands on a camera bag and still want to carry most of your gear. Just Buy the Lowepro
Photo Traveler 150 Backpack (Mica).

[Image: iq5eXoB.jpg]

[Image: wScKI9kl.jpg]

[Image: JJu0Xycl.jpg]

[Image: OE0R0Tll.jpg]
[Image: jYeAPZQl.jpg]

Originally posted on 20/08/2014